home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Friday, October 4, 2013

Sponsor Salute-October 2013



Fall means you will need lots of new things to keep your vintage self inspired, right?

I know it's the case with me! So I'm thrilled do bring your attention again to my loyal sponsors to your right who continue to motivate me!

Whether it's a vintage setting pattern on the Vintage Hair blog, and their handy pin curling tool...or a classic piece of retro art from Kelly Grace (click the link to the right to access her facebook page)...or a stunning outfit from Queen of Heartz...all the companies you see are worth your attention.

Today, I also was able to create a little video for you, featuring some of the fall-friendly casual fashions from Queen of Heartz. Because I live in Tennessee, the shorts still carry me through to November, but if you live in a cooler climate, there are plenty of longer options. And hey, I'm a fan of tights so I can wear skirts and shorts all year.:)

Enjoy!


1 comments:

Adriana Robles said...

Thank you for sharing the vintage hair blog, I just checked it out and will definetley follow!

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment