home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Friday, May 10, 2013

Sponsor Salute! May 2013

This month, I'm happy to bring your attention to a few amazing things from my sponsors. Make sure to click those links to the right so you can see what else they have to offer!


Belle Blossom:
I was blown away by the above hair accessory from our favorite flower clip company, Belle Blossoms! The 'Lady Day' is perfect as a wedding headpiece and I am thrilled by the gorgeous new look of the site. Make sure to check out the Spring Blossoms as well.
_______________________


You won't believe the hairstyles you can accomplish with the proper tools! The 'sculpture pin curler' from Vintage Hair is a great investment for those of you who love pin curling. And the international shipping rates have been greatly reduced!

_____________________

Spring is in the air at Heartbreaker Fashion! I love the lilac number below and have been lucky enough to obtain one for my very own:


I'll be doing a Dressing Room series video for you soon but until then, let me just say that Heartbreaker dresses are PERFECT for daily wear because they're cut in such a way that they are still flattering even without constrictive undergarments. They 'hug' in all the right places!

___________


SUCH a huge fan of this fabulous Lisa Fremont inspired piece by Kelly Grace! Don't miss out on all the great new installations to her 'getting ready' series as well!


___________________

Next month look for more sponsors to join this list! If you are interested in having your product promoted on Lisa Freemont Street, don't hesitate to contact me at lisafreemontstreet@gmail.com

XOXO
Ashley

3 comments:

Adriana Robles said...

Very lovely flowers! Especially now that summer is coming up soon. I've started to practice pin curling and bought some pins today that you showed on one of your instruction videos, but I'll be sure to check these sponsored ones out right now. And I'll most certainly have to show my sister those dresses. She's been a rockabilly since her high school years but has a hard time finding dresses that she genuinely likes. I'm no rockabilly, I turned out to be the little heavy metal lover in the family, but I have short hair at the monent and your hair tutorials really inspired me to style it, especially because I've always loved the look of vintage hair. :) Thanks for sharing these!

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed looking through your blog! will definitely be visiting again. Especially when I need some inspiration!

Authentic Alice

grantsmith said...

Love the Kelly Grace piece too! I just love vintage inspired clothing! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment