home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Friday, January 1, 2010

Care to be a Sponser?


I am so happy that I have finally been able to open my blog up to sponsers, those lovely people that I so heartily depend on to keep the creativity going. If you have a business that is specific to the types of things I feature here on this blog, please feel free to contact me for rates.

Your products/business will be exposed to thousands of potential customers, through my facebook page, youtube channel, and this blog. Over the years, Lisa Freemont Street has attracted people of all ages who would love to revisit the past.

Some itty bits of information:
~Sponsors will receive an add space of 125 x 125 pixels. Rates are affordable, at 60.00 (US) per month or two months for 100.00, a better value.


~If you are interested in trading product in exchange for advertising, please contact me. Something can be worked out, usually, if the items can be reviewed on my YouTube channel, featured on Instagram, or included in a giveaway.

~The period of sponsorship will be limited to at least a calendar month but longer periods than the two months can be available upon negotiation.

~I tend to really ramble on about those companies I love, but ESPECIALLY those that reflect a certain level of creativity. Vintage enthusiasts are my target audience so if you specialize in Pin Up Glamour, Vintage style clothing, handmade items, collectible antiques, or anything else that would be intriguing to those of us with a propensity for classic glamour etc., please consider promoting your store here. Each sponsor will receive a blurb in my monthly 'Sponsor Salute' as well as ad space. If you send product for review on my youtube channel or Instagram, you will also have the added exposure of a video review.

~Since the ad will be placed on my homepage, keep in mind the retro style of the blog and try to design your ad accordingly. Simple and sweet.

If after all that, you are STILL interested (and I hope you are!), shoot me a message and we'll chat.

Love,
Ashley